2020年4月16日 星期四

A simple way to break a bad habit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-moW9jvvMr4

A simple way to break a bad habit



 Good morning everyone, my name is Jack. Today I'm going to tell you about the simple way to break a bad habit. After watching this video, I realized the biggest reason why I select this video and why this video is useful. Everybody has various bad habits in their own life. Surely, I also have a lot of bad habits, too. For example, using the phone while I'm concentrating on study, wasting time when I feel nervous etc, were my bad habits. Sometimes, I was really worried about them if they are revealed to others. By the way, I know the best way to solve these problems. According to the video, first, you have to notice your urge, second, get curious about it, in the other word, you don't need to force yourself to break your bad habits. That’s the most impressive part. Because it reminds me of my study method. I cannot concentrate on my study if I was forced by parents. I really need curiosity about study before I start to study. Last feel the joy of letting them go and repeat this cycling. If you’re really worried about them and want to them more effectively, I just recommend this video. There's an introduction for simple and natural solution. Thank you for your watching, see you next time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言